Thursday, March 13, 2008

Writer's Block

There were so many thoughts about what to write, then I opened my computer and absolutely nothing came to mind.

My motorcycle insurance lapsed in November and we still haven't gotten a new policy. That's not bad when it's a blizzard out, but when the temperature hits 40 and the sun is out, there's a real need to hit the pavement.

I've dusted off my boots, found my gloves and am ready to roll. There's only one more thing left and that's to service the girl. Hopefully tomorrow will mean a trip to the dealership to get oil and a filter. I got the new spring clothing catalog the other day.

Harley has pink leathers now. For a moment I thought they were really neat, then I realized that I'm not a fender bunny anymore. I'm the one in control, and I don't need pink leather to announce my arrival - a pair of true dual V&H longshots does that just fine for me.

To all the girls out shaking their tail feathers...I'll be in the wind with you soon!!

No comments: