Friday, March 27, 2009

Ollie is home!!

Not to my house, but to my parent's home.  This is quite remarkable in itself, as Ollie is not a bulldog.  Growing up my parents always had bulldogs.  There was brindle Jimmy, fawn and white Willie, fawn and white Max, and brindle Max 2.  Not only does parental dog number 5 have it's own name, (read - not Max 3) but he has legs, a tail and a nose. 
Ollie is definitely my mother's dog, which allows for a lot more fun in doggie land.  Imagine Little Ollie walking the streets in something like this

Click HERE  or perhaps something a bit more subtle Subtle Here

Now, for those who want to walk a little further than Ollie’s little legs can take him, we have this available how can one not be excited about being able to take your dog with you anywhere? Gibby-Pet-Strollers-Virginia-Pet-Stroller-in-Leopard~img~GBB~GBB1002_m

I get to meet Ollie tonight, pictures of him tonight.

No comments: