Monday, November 24, 2008

v3.0 - Victory!!!

I am beside myself with pride. I was able to successfully boil 6 eggs this morning!! I followed my previous directions, but this time allowed for more time to bring the water to a boil - a total of 22 minutes.

Sarah will be happy as there is a tinge of green gunk on the yolks, but they're solid!!

For my second try as cooking the mundane, Green Bean Casserole. I do believe that it's the state food of Ohio. The recipe looks fairly strait forward. The entire recipe is based around packaging, except for the green beans. Could someone please let me know how many cans are involved in 8 cups of cut green beans?

What's even more disturbing, green beans are packaged by weight and now they want me to measure volume. Any 6th grader worth their math can tell you that one cannot compare liquid measurements to those of solids.

GBC (green bean casserole) updates to come.

No comments: