Monday, August 4, 2008

I didn't meet him

I didn't meet someone over the weekend. I do believe his name is Rick, and I'm pretty sure he's as fascinated by greyhounds as I am. He also enjoys photography. Most notably action or sports photography.

He lives in Arizona and frequents the track quite a bit. He's also friends with a few greyhound breeders. I know he has at least one daughter. To say this young lady is an accomplished clarinet player is like saying a Rolls Royce is a four door sedan. The statement may be true, but there's a big middle of information that's being left out.

I've not met Rick, but I will certainly introduce him to each and every greyhound lover here in Ohio. You can view his photos on Flickr...search for Greyhound Rick. You'll be glad you did.

Racind Lori

The setting sun only enhances this young lady

2624809450_eb84b6ddc3

Thank You Rick, your photos are breathtaking.

No comments: